Thursday 13 November 2014

Battlefield Accessories.

I wonder how many of you,like me,scour Charity shops and Pet Stores trying to find Battlefield Accessories,or "clutter" if you like.
Well today I found,in a pet store in Newcastle,what I consider to be a bargain,and perfect accessories for our Ancient Egyptian battles.......




These Resin cast models are ideal in size and grandeur for our 25mm armies,and at an amazing price-the Sphinx cost £4.49 and the "Gods" cost £6.89 each!!



Using an existing piece of terrain,and a couple of palm trees,these two look  pretty good!!



The Sphinx looks pretty cool too!!-however we'll not be able to put them on the table 'til after Christmas!!
Comments would be nice!































4 comments:

  1. Excellent! but why do we have to wait until after Xmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff - I like aquarium shops for plastic foliage and the occasional ruin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caliban,great source of all things old and ruined-that's where I met the wife!!

      Delete
  3. Being bought as Xmas Pressie!!!
    johnc

    ReplyDelete