Monday 11 May 2015

Further Falkirk Photos.

Because I am going on holiday tomorrow,I thought I might share some more shots of the show.



3 shots of our game in action-Dave and I were on one side,and Michael and Paul on the other.


I have managed to capture Paul's reflection on the large trophy-arty-farty, or what!!!!


This looks "cosy"-I thought there was only one gay in the village!!

The "boozy boys" in action-Paul isn't really there-it's a cardboard cut-out!!!
Why is it that all the photo's taken by other people,are not in focus????
Hope to catch everyone as soon as I get back from Malta,cheers,JohnC.




















4 comments:

  1. That medieval game is brilliant....I'm just switching to 54mm figures as my main scale and this is just the kind of thing I want to do. Looks as if you've used a fair amount of those bagged toy knights to good effect. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Springinfeld(?)-we love any kind of comments,but are biased towards good ones!!-a few years ago I spotted some A.W.I. plastics in a pound shop in Hull -didn't buy them and have always regretted it-keep us informed how you are getting on
      johnc(william)

      Delete
  2. Hm Hull brings back many memories non of them good!!
    Hull is the second last place God made.The last place?
    Well that has to go to my home town Wallsend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm Hull brings back many memories non of them good!!
    Hull is the second last place God made.The last place?
    Well that has to go to my home town Wallsend!!!!

    ReplyDelete